Monday, December 11, 2006

Look at my Toes!

Aren't they pretty?I treated myself to a pedicure after a rewarding day of shopping and thought I'd try something different.
It's simple and girly, I just loooove the little green "diamond" on my flower.
I've been really careful to wear only open toe shoes but it's awfully distracting as I find myself looking down and admiring my big ol' toes every couple of minutes!
I'm so going to do this again.

::UPDATE::
I put this picture up on my Flickr album and believe it or not, it's received more hits than any of my other pictures EVER!

O_o

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that is because its a pic of your feet and they are pretty and there are so many closet feet lovers out there. that is how i saw the pic. i typed in pretty pedicure on google images and yours popped up. so there you go.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home