Thursday, February 09, 2006

Updates

Such a long, long lull.
Been really busy.
Made some new necklaces cum belts (convertible),
new hairclips, got some new silver toe rings
and made some new arrangements.

Yup, yup... PureMoon is expanding folks!
From now on we're open at the Curve on Saturdays and Sundays,
plus on Sundays at Mont Kiara
and every first weekend of the month at Berjaya Times Square!
*whew!*
God willing, I'll manage it just fine.

Oh, and I'll be heading down to Bangkok by the end of this month
so expect loads of new funky stuff.
Will be bringing in some home decor stuff
and some gorgeous silver accessories.
Gonna shop my ass off bebe!

So much to do, so little time.

Whoops...
That reminds me.
Gotta get those pictures done as promised.
*I can do it*
*I can do it*

This will be my first week with my new "employee," Si Yan
who's actually my oh-so-nice cousin :)
I'm also on the lookout for some other people to work with.
Preferably girls between the ages of 17 - 25,
trusthworthy and intelligent (no blur cases please!),
willing to work weekends between 6 - 12 hours,
at RM5 per hour + 10% commission.
Anyone interested?
Give me a buzz or email me.
I'm nice and I don't bite.


Can you spot nice Murni?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home