Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wheeew!

Talk about shop til you drop MAN!
Mimi and I shopped from sun up to sun down...
and then there's the Night Market that closes at 12 midnight!
*gleeful maniacal laughter*

There's always something new in Bangkok
and MAN, these Thais are so creative and innovative.
In fact, I think all trends start in Bangkok.
You know the pearl thing that everyone is so crazy about?
I saw it first in Bangkok last year!
Hell. Yeah.

I'm a bit pissed of at myself though.
For some reasons beyond our control
we got to the markets on Saturday (main trading day)
late in the afternoon....
so by the time we got there, most of the stuff that I wanted
were in limited stock! (as in 1 or 2 of each item in each color)
*a bit depressed*
Ah well.
Maybe I can finish my stock sooner?!
*brigthens up*

Pictures will be up soon kiddies.
Just need to rest up today and maybe sort out the stock
then picture taking tomorrow.

I am so dog tired.
Luckily had a nice foot massage on our last day there.
Highly recommended if you ever go to Bangkok.

MimiNeverGrouchyEvenThoughFeetHurtingLikeABitch contemplating next purchase. Mimi is very useful for second opinions btw. Oh! Check out the "Star Boy Ice Cream" logo behind Mimi. Look familiar?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home