Monday, March 27, 2006

Aiyo!

Of all days yesterday I forgot to bring my camera to Mont Kiara!
There were clowns, big guys riding little bikes, Darth Vader, heart-felt singing and my ex-classmates from high school dropped by!!

That'll teach me a lesson.

Anyways, yesterday HATI put on a Charity Day Out for Disabled and Underprivileged kids at Mont Kiara and I thought it was quite gempak...

Imagine:
Pocket bikes for anyone to try out
(full grown adults on kid-sized fully functional motorbikes... too hilarious!)
and Dudes in Star Wars costumes running around!
(Darth Vader was the coolest cos his costume was COMPLETE)

Oh, and business was GREAT too!
One of my regular customers cleaned me out of butterfly hairclips and proclaimed that I'm her favorite stop at Mont Kiara,

Aawwww shucks!
my slippers and lace tops are almost all gone,
and I gotta restock on my belly dancing stuff and make more charm bracelets.
What a day!

*sigh of contentment*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home