Tuesday, March 14, 2006

GoogleSchmoogle

I was doing some research on Google's AdWords...
You know... To find out how much would it cost to adverstise with the oh-so-fabulous Google.
It's this pay-per-click system based on the cost of the keyword that's related to your product.
Don't get it? Click here.
Too malas to explain to you lah.

Anyways, I was kinda blown away by how much certain keywords cost per click to get a #1 - 3 position on a Google search...
Like "handmade jewelry" is USD 0.19 per click.
Imagine if you get something like 100 clicks per day.
That's US Dollar 19 = Ringgit Malaysia 70 PER FREAKIN' DAY!
RM490 PER WEEK!

WhoHoooah!

With this in mind, I thought I'd just type in "PureMoon" on a Google search and see where I stand in this World Wide Web....
Lo and behold, I'm #1!
NumBAH ONE baby!
WoooHooooo! Click here to witness greatness.
It's silly, I know but I'm so giddy with pride.
Not like they're a lot of people who would search for the word "PureMoon" or anything... it's not even a WORD!
But I'm still grinning from ear to ear.
You know why??
I don't have to pay RM70 per day! :P
Hehehehehe

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Naziehah said...

wow..bestnye! u go girl!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home