Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sharing is Caring

Have a lot of free time to kill today.
No big events, no market this Sunday
(due to Deepavali) and my Level 2 classes will come to a close this week.
It's kinda boring right now...
How about I share with you some of my fave jewelry sites?


Eni Oken
Not only is this lady super talented, super organized and makes awesome wire wrapped designs but she's generous too! Check this site out for a treasure trove of FREE (yes, free!) designs and links to more awesome sites.

Brooke Medlin
I fell in love with Brooke's stuff on Etsy where she's known as gemmafactrix. Now she has her own website where you can see all of her totally unique designs.

Pashupatina

This is where I go when I want to get inspired. I haven't actually made a piece similar to the stuff on Pashupatina but I like how this site inspires me to think outside the box.

Anne Maa
Love the stuff here. Very wearable and luxe. Hope I can get my hands on the gems she uses someday soon...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home