Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How to Buy a PureMoon Product

I accept funds transfer or cash deposits via my Maybank account or credit card payments via PayPal. Read below for the step by step guide to buying a PureMoon product.

Step One: Order

:: Email me.
:: Quote the product name and/or any customization work you'd like done
:: I'll get back to you within 1 - 3 working days to confirm availability and to send you an invoice


Step Two: Payment
Upon confirmation of your order, you then have to proceed with payment.
For INTERNATIONAL Customers
:: Payment is accepted via PayPal and credit cards (via PayPal)
For MALAYSIAN Customers
:: Payment is accepted via Maybank2u funds transfer or cash deposit at Maybank. I will send you the account number once your purchase has been confirmed.

:: PayPal and credit card payments via PayPal is also an option.

Step Three: Shipping
Once I've received and confirmed payment from you, I'll head on down to the post office.
For INTERNATIONAL Customers
:: Registered air mail (9-14 days).
Costs: US$5.00 (add US$0.20 per additional item)
:: Normal air mail (9-14 days). Costs: US$2.50 (add US$0.20 per additional item)

For MALAYSIAN Customers
:: Registered mail (1-3 days). Costs
: RM3.00 (RM5.00 for East Malaysia. Add RM0.50 per additional item)
:: Normal mail (1-3 days): Costs: RM1.50 (RM3.00 for East Malaysia. Add RM0.50 per additional item)
:: If you'd like to pick up the products yourself, please drop me a line and I'll send you a map.

ALL DONE!
Easy ain't it?
Now you can wait by your mailbox.
But before you do...

PLEASE NOTE
:: Items come in an organza bag plus bubble mail envelope to ensure no "nasty" accidents but if something does break, PureMoon holds no responsibility
:: Items are shipped within 2 - 3 business days upon receipt and confirmation of payment
:: Once payment has been confirmed, I will provide you with a tracking number for shipping via registered mail
:: I'll be more than happy to combine shipping for orders of more than one item
:: Email me if you'd like an alternate mode of shipment (DHL, UPS, etc.)

QUESTIONS?

:: Leave me a comment here
:: Email me at puremoon[dot]designs[at]gmail[dot]com



Acceptance Mark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home