Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Long Overdue

Please accept my usual, lame-o excuse for the lack of entries on this blog: I’ve been busy!

Loads of things have happened and are still happening in fact! Here’s a little run down of what happened since my last post:

  • We buried Bun Bun and Sweetheart in our garden
  • I started swapping on Swap-Bot.com!
  • Saw the play ‘My Fair Lady’ at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center courtesy of Mr A.J.
  • Celebrated my 26th birthday at MiCasa Hotel and then Cynna (the boyfriend threw me a surprise party thanks largely in part to Azhar and Zulfah for running around arranging it. You guys rock!)
  • Had my annual birthday dinner with the parental units and half-sister at Hilton, KL Central
  • Celebrated Awok’s birthday at Cynna (we Geminis simply are fabulous dahling!)
  • Attended a Cukur Jambul ceremony for my littlest cousin, Anna Nurlisa
  • Danced my little tushie off at the Genting International Jazz Festival with the usual suspects (the boyfriend and the buddies. Must remember to thank Cuban Ambassador for the tickets)
  • and the boyfriend and I went to a total of 3 weddings (two Malay weddings and one Punjabi wedding)!

We probably did a whole lot more things but in this whirl of oh-so-much-things-to-do, I can’t seem to remember anything else right now. The boyfriend claims that I have the memory of a goldfish… I'm starting to agree! -_-

I’ve made a few new pieces of jewelry with my NEW vintage findings and charms, but have yet to take pictures. I’m really quite swamped with work, wholesale orders and all sorts of going-ons that’s it’s almost impossible to set aside time to do anything else other than what requires my immediate attention NOW! Sometimes I think it sucks to be me but then again when I count my blessings I know I’m just being a grouchy whinge. Heh.

My wholesale orders are piling up so if you’ve ordered something and you’re still waiting for me to finish it, please accept my deepest and sincerest apologies! I will get a move on the retail orders this week and will get them out by mail by Monday. Cross my heart!

Toodles darlings! Have a Happy Tuesday! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home