Friday, July 06, 2007

Tag, you're IT!

I was tagged awhile ago by a lovely lady (check out her fabulous jewelry under the moniker Bintang) and just yesterday by dieselfire. Now, what are the chances that I'd be tagged by two people with the very same uh, tag (is that what you call it?). Anyways, I usually don't do tags but I think the universe is trying to tell me something, so here goes...

The rules are simple:
1) State 8 random facts/habits about myself on my blog;
2) Tag 8 other people by leaving a comment to that effect on their blogs; &
3) Ask them to have a look at my blog to read the rules of the Tag game.
Ok, got it? Let's start.

Fact #1/ I love animals (Except lizards. Read fact #7). I have 2 English Cocker Spaniels, 5 cats of unknown breeds and until recently, a French Lop rabbit. The rabbit just died at the old age of 7. We still miss her very much :(

Fact #2/ I help my mom to feed the stray cats and dogs in my neighborhood and I always keep cat food in my car just in case. The picture on the left is one of the strays that I feed almost everyday. He just basically stakes out my parking space and waits for me to come home every night.

Fact #3/ I'm very indecisive and an absolute procrastinator. That which can be done tomorrow will be done tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next...

Fact #4/ I don't collect anything in particular but I have A LOT of things and I'm very, very messy. The boyfriend and I are constantly wading through my things. Shy la now. Haha.

Fact #5/ I have to read before I sleep. It helps my brain to "switch off." I'll read anything too if I can't get my hands on a book.... a brochure, shampoo bottle, anything!

Fact #6/ I adore fresh flowers. Especially the fragrant kind. Even as a student living in Australia I found a way to stretch my allowance to buy fresh flowers from the market.

Fact #7/ Lizards freak me out. Living in Asia, the common household lizards can be found almost EVERYW
HERE... walking on the WALLS and on the CEILING! Ugh. They're unnatural I tell you. I don't mind chameleons or any of the pet variety actually but those nasty common household lizards make my skin crawl. Yuck.

Fact #8/ I love old sappy love/heartbreak songs. Patsy Cline, Billy Holiday, Nina Simone and such. I'm currently fixated on Edith Piaf's La Vie En Rose. Go watch the movie.

So that's my list. Can't think of anyone to tag right now but I'll be on the lookout. Catch you later lovelies.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dieselfire said...

Fact #5 - You're weirder than I am, man...

-C

5:19 PM  
Blogger Murni said...

haha let your freak fly dude!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home