Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I see the Light

So I had a bad week (read previous entry). However this week I see the light at the end of the tunnel... At a friend's advice, I decided to list down everything I have to do in order of importance and tick off them off as I work my way down list. At first I thought the advice was kinda corny and old-fashioned (sorry dude!) but it's actually a really sound and practical advice. Heck, now that it's on paper, it even looks like I don't have that many things to do! Wishful thinking maybe, as I'm pretty sure as the weeks go by leading to the ultimate culmination, I'll have more things to add to the list. Oh well, at least I can look forward to crossing off things in my list with glee and gusto!

In other news, I've just started a new Salsa class with the boyfriend, the buddy and the buddy's better half. I've taken a few basic Salsa classes a few years back but man, am I rusty! Watching Anita, the instructor execute a graceful turn made me wonder if I could ever do that. I almost pity the guys too as they have to learn how to lead on top of learning all the steps... not an easy feat but I have a feeling that the guys are up for the challenge. One thing I know for sure though, classes are going to be "interesting" with these goofballs.

Have a great day ahead of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home