Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All Shopped Out

Our group of 9 (5 ladies, 1 man & 3 kids) left Kuala Lumpur for Bangkok on Tuesday evening in excitement. 6 out of our group had never been to Bangkok or in my little sister's case, too young to remember her trip to BKK 2 years ago, the three of us who had been there on numerous occasions were filling them in on the glory of shopping and eating till your heart's content in that wonderful capital city of Thailand. And boy, did we shop and ate plentiful!

Although I came home with diarrhea (I think an omelet stuffed with mussels's the culprit) I did fortunately also came home with 2 suitcases of clothes, shoes, bags and various arts & crafts supplies.

Check out *part* of my score below...

The best shoes to be found cheaply are at Pratunam's shopping district. I found so many great bargains that I came home with a total of 18 pairs of shoes! The ones pictured here are some of my favorites.

The red and mustard yellow bag on the right were bought at Bangkok's infamous MBK Center and the other two were from the previously mentioned Pratunam. MBK is the equivalent of KL's super bargain Sungai Wang Shopping Mall only bigger! Although there are A LOT of great bargains, you really have to keep your eyes peeled to spot quality.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dieselfire said...

Hate to tell you this but you're TAGGED!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ms Zebra said...

the red clutch bag looks so hip!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Murni said...

the red clutch seems to be everyone's favourite too melissa. thanks for dropping by! :)

I'll get cracking on the tag soon Cece. Hope everything is well with you.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home