Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I've Been...

I've been listening to Maliq & D'Essentials, especially my fave track Terlena. They're all about smooth, dreamy jazz with a definite feel good vibe. Oh, god... that sounds so cliche but it's so true! Haha. Anyways, there's no Maliq in Maliq & D'Essentials (surprise!), they're from Jakarta, Indonesia and yes, some of the tracks are in Indonesian which is great because the Indonesian and Malaysian language was made for smooth, dreamy jazz in my humble opinion. Here's their MySpace and here's their official website. Do check them out.

I've also been shopping on Etsy and drolling over some prints at Belle and Boo. They're just so achingly adorable! I got this print on the left entitled Hello Chick. Now tell me, how could anyone resist a bunny and a chick???

I'm also getting this thanks to Etsy. They're actually called Little Girl Button Headband in Ladybug Luck and as the name suggests, they are actually meant for little girls but guess what? I'm getting it for myself!! Hehehehe. I got lovely Renee, the lady behind Magpie's Nest to custom make it in adult size just for me! Yay Renee! She's so nice and amazingly easy to work with. I've bought from her before and she also custom made that order.

I've also been watching reruns of Miami Ink. I'm not really sure what it is about the show but it's just so darn engrossing! The boyfriend thinks I'm in love with Ami James and Chris Nunez who are two out of the six tattoo artists on the show. Yeah, they're hawt (sorry baby) but really, the art on the show is just amazing! Plus, I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for the longest time. I'm just looking for an image amazing enough to commit to ink on my body... and a good enough reason. I'm definitely of the school of thought that you should only get a tattoo to commemorate a significant occasion. That way, the tat is special and you're less likely to regret it later. I'm still waiting for that occasion...
Have a Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home