Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekends

My weekends have been great and I have pictures to prove it. 2 weeks ago was a mini KTJ reunion as we celebrated the union of two dear friends who were my classmates in KTJ and have been together ever since then. Well, sort of but hey, what matters is that they were made for each other and have inevitably tied the knot. Yay, Shimi and Lisya! I'm so happy for you two! It was great catching up with everyone especially those who I haven't seen since graduation. Gosh, can you believe that it has been 10 years since high school? It feels like it was just yesterday we were all hanging out at the boy's boarding house or at the tuck shop in ratty tees and shorts and now here we are all dressed up talking about work and marriage. Crazy!
Then, last Friday we had another wedding to attend. This time it was Meme & Hani's. Congrats you guys! Right after that, the bf and I were "summoned" to SevenAteNine at Ascott. Seven Eight Nine. Geddit? Anyways, me in my kain batik which I wore for the wedding (the bf wouldn't let me change out of as he thinks it's very sexy) and the bf joined the usual suspects who were there for their ritual Friday Happy Hour which always extends to the wee hours of the morning... Wheeee! Saturday rolled in and we vegged out to recuperate from Friday night. On Sunday we emerged from our comfy caccoon to have banana leaf rice all the way in Bangsar at Sri Nirwana Maju which is right opposite Bangsar Village 2. It was soooooo good digging in with your fingers in an all you can eat supply of rice, veggie, curry and freshly fried fish and chicken all served on a banana leaf. Almost primitive but so satisfying and YUM! My stomach is growling now just describing it. I'm so going to make the bf promise to take me there again this coming weekend! Right after the glutton fest, we scooted back to Ampang to hang out with some friends at Alexis. A full tummy, an iced coffee, Reader's Digest and snuggling up to the bf sealed a series of great weekends.

Life should be filled with blissful weekends don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home