Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Workshop for 24

Last week was a little crazy for me as I had to get ready for a workshop of 24 ladies from a large corporation on Saturday. All of them were beginners so I prepacked my little organza bags with enough findings and beads for a simple 3 strand necklace and bracelet set. Knowing how we ladies love to customize our jewelry, I gave the ladies free reign on bead placement plus a choice of color/bead scheme: Elegant (Swarovski pearls), Stylish (Swarvoski crystals in complementary colors) and Casual (Swarovski crystals in monochromatic colors plus silver accent beads). They proved to be really creative and I certainly hope they had fun as much as I did! ;)

:: Click here for more pictures of the workshop
:: Click here for more info on my Beaded Jewelry Class
:: Or email me instead!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home