Thursday, June 21, 2007

Darma

Darma means good deed in Indonesian but if you look it up on Wikipedia (which I always do), in Sanskrit it means "the 'right way of living' or 'proper conduct,' especially in a religious sense." Hmmm.... excuse me while I think deep thoughts. Heh.

This double layer necklace has been sent to a special someone who did a very nice thing as the name Darma signifies. I bet you know who you are already right?? Darn. I'm so bad at keeping secrets. Here's hoping that it'll reach you in one piece and that you like it. ^_^

I made Darma with antique silver fine cable chains, 3mm Swarovski Crystals in Crystal and an 8mm Rose heart, plus I added a sweet medium sized Russian Doll Charm which I really can't get enough of. I only have very limited numbers of these charms and this particular one that I used here is hands down my favorite (a dark Persian blue with a Hot Pink rose).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home