Tuesday, September 04, 2007

If Shopping were a Religion...

...consider me a devotee. It's time for my yearly pilgrimage folks. I'm going to Bangkok to shop till I drop! I've been making my way to BKK every year now but always on a tight schedule. This time around I have a little more time and I've been researching like mad, thus I fully intend to put my knowledge to good use (at the mercy of my wallet and feet of course). And to prove that I mean business, here's what I'm taking with me to Bangkok: the clothes on my back, a pair of PJs, a bursting wallet and 2 huge *empty* suitcases.

P/S: Thank you everyone for your emails and phone calls regarding the kitties. I'm proud to report that 2 kitties have found loving homes. Yay! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ....... said...

enjoy your trip to BKK. anyway, guess we missed each other yet again! will see you when i come back again! :) take care sweetie!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Murni said...

awwww too bad i missed you AGAIN! better luck next time *hopefully*

take care of yourself and give your little bumble bee a cuddle for me k? :)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home