Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Custom Design

A big THANK YOU to those who came to my stall last Sunday!
I love, love, LOVE people who ask for custom designs and I had quite a number of ladies who did just that.

Laura loved her necklace but felt that she needed it to be made shorter.




Esther adored Tender Pink but wanted
something simpler for the office, so Tender Blossom was created.





Then I made this little pearl and crystal number for Janice to complement her off-white wedding dress. Very simple and can always be worn after the wedding.


And later on, 3 lovely ladies came by to gab and had a few things made for them while darling Natalie stood by patiently, even while it poured cats and dogs, for me to finish her pieces. Thanks for being so patient Natalie, and I must say our conversation of the woman psyche was very interesting. ;) hehehe

NOTICE: Please feel free to tell me what you like or don't like about my designs k, cause I'll gladly alter them for you or even make a brand spanking new piece based on your own designs and colors! Drop me an email for more info.

More earrings here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home