Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Matryoshkas for a Party

These little bracelets, or what I call Daria, are the custom made favors that mummy May requested for daughter Sara's guests to her fab 9th Karaoke Birthday Party. How cool is that? Each Russian doll or Matryoshka charm is accompanied by a teeny tiny pewter heart on a silver cable chain bracelet. Sweet and simple, perfect for little girls and little-girls-at-heart. Retails at RM30 (child size).

The necklace Dani was custom made especially for Sara the b'day girl. There's a matching bracelet too but the picture I took was too blurry as I only had the night before to take the pictures before delivery and night photography isn't my exactly my strong point. Oh well, this is a sweet pink Matryoshka or Russian doll charm with Rose Swarovski crystals on a fine silver cable chain plus an extender for a growing young lady and a tiny pewter heart for love. Retails at RM40 (child size necklace).

:: Email me to get your own Matryoshka necklace or bracelet
:: Check out Darma too, another design featuring the lovely dolls!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home